2. Personal data you provide us with will be processed and stored in a file under the responsibility of VAZVA SL for purposes of:
- The development, performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products you have purchased, or of any other contract between you and us.
- Attending to your requests.
- Providing you with information about VAZVA products including the sending of commercial communinications via e-mail or any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS) or through phone calls. If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences. You can also unsubscribe at the Newsletter section.
3. VAZVA S.L., with registered address at Avda. Barrie de la Maza nº14 15003 A Coruña and included on the Companies Register of A Coruña in Volume 2.962 del archivo , under the General Section, page 45, Hoja C-35.7615 entry number1ª and holder of the Spanish Tax Id number (NIF) B15992910, being data controller of the file, undertake to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, erasure and objection rights by sending a letter to the above-mentioned address or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If nessesary, we will ask you to provide us with a copy of your ID card, passport or other valid identity document. In the event you decide to exercise such rights and that your e-mail appears as part of the personal details you have provided us with, we would be grateful if you could mention this specific circumstance, indicating the email address to which the right of access, rectification, erasure and objection are being exercised.
4. The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify us of any change or alteration of them. In case you provide us with third-party personal data, you undertake to have informed them and obtained their consent for the purposes. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration form, will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.