Polyester production generates an annual consumption of 100 million tons of crude oil, 70% of which is produced for the textile industry and the remaining 30% for PET bottle production.

At Vazva we exclusively use recycled polyester to reduce our carbon footprint to a minimum.

Product added to wishlist

Vazva.es uses own and third party cookies to improve your browsing experience and perform analysis tasks. By continuing to browse we understand that you accept our cookies policy